“3 Home-Cooked & 3 Raw Dog Food Recipes (Easiest & Economical)” is the blog post we typically design for new dog enthusiasts. In this post, you will find one of the best, easy to make and economical home-cooked and raw dog food recipes for your furry companions.
Let us begin…
3 Easy home-cooked dog food recipes
1. Standard beef meal for dogs
Ground beef is easy and cheap to mix with just about anything.
Be sure to get the
- 50% – 60% Ground beef or any cut of beef you choose (95% lean)
- 10% – 15% Beef heart or liver (10% if liver)
- 12% – 15% whole or ground beef neck bone
- 5% – 15% Spinach or other leafy dark green veggies.
Cook using low heat until all meat stuff is no longer pink.
Try this ground beef for better results
2. The chicken diet
- 50% – 60% Meat/bone: Chicken meat
- 10% – 16% of organs: Chicken heart/liver
- 8% whole eggs: Raw or gently boiled (shells included)
- 5% – 12% fruits/veggies: Carrots or peas
Mix well before cooking and using low heat until all ingredients are cooked.
Try using this chicken meat for good results
3. Dog burgers
These patties are high in fruits and vegetables, which provide vitamins to your pet. It could be the greatest frozen raw dog food in terms of taste, texture, and nutrition. This also freezes well, so make a big batch and put it in the freezer for busy days.
- 5 pound ground beef or lamb
- 5 ounce of peas
- 1-2 chopped apple/s
- Eight ounces of chopped pumpkin or 1 cup pumpkin puree.
- Two whole eggs
Mix well and form your patties to the size appropriate for your dog. Use one tablespoon of coconut oil and gently cook on low heat.
Use this recommended pumpkin puree
3 Raw dog food recipes
1. Basic Mix
This choice may be for you if you want to cook a basic dish that will last you more than a week. It calls for more than 20 pounds of meat. It can be divided into daily amounts and frozen until you’re ready to feed it to your dog.
- 3-6 raw eggs
- 22 pounds (10 kilograms) of minced meat with bone
- 5 pound (2 kilograms) of vegetables
- 5 pound (2 kilograms) of organs
Begin by softening the vegetables in a pot of water. Allow for complete cooling before mashing them into a fine pulp. Then combine the minced meat, vegetables, and organs in a mixing bowl. Combine the eggs and their shells in a mixing bowl.
Use this minced meat to get the best dog food recipe
2. Organ Patties
This is a simple recipe that may be used as a tasty treat or a week’s worth of diversity. If you have an excess of organs, this is a fantastic alternative. Bones and cartilage are two things that aren’t present. As a result, you shouldn’t eat this recipe every day of the week as a typical dinner.
- 4 ounces (113 grams)of liver
- Two tablespoons (16 grams) of precooked vegetables
- 4 ounces (113 grams) of beef hearts
- 4 ounces (113 grams)of gizzards
- One raw egg
- 4 ounces (113 grams)of kidneys
The first step is to gather the necessary components. The organs must be chopped or processed in a food processor. The same can be said of the vegetables.
Combine everything once it has been minced. Combine the raw egg and the shell in a mixing bowl. After that, mold the mixture into patties and freeze them until you’re ready to feed them to your dog.
These pre-cooked vegetables are best to use in this recipe
3. Fish Dinner
Fish is a great ingredient that provides all of your dog’s nutritional requirements. The cornerstone of this recipe is fillets and canned meat.
- 10 and 1/2 ounces (300 grams) of mixed vegetables
- 2 pounds (907 grams) of mackerel or whiting fish fillet
- 1-3 eggs
- Two cans of Alaskan pink salmon
- Two tablespoons (30 millilitres) of kelp powder
- 8 ounces (227 grams) of beef liver
- Two tablespoons (30 millilitres) of honey
To begin, cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil them until they are completely soft. Allow them to cool completely before proceeding.
Place the fish, liver, and veggies in a meat grinder or food processor once they have cooled.
Add the eggs with shells, honey, and kelp powder after the ingredients have been thoroughly blended.
Here you can get Alaskan pink salmon