We are a group of the best professional veterinarians. We provide the best information on animals, which includes data about the veterinary field related to any domestic animal or pet. We also provide the best solution for your four-legged friend by giving you the best solution we have. Because, as our motto suggests: “WE CARE FOR SPEECHLESS”
Dr. Muqeet Mushtaq
DVM, University of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, 2019
MSc. (Hons.) (Animal Breeding & Genetics), University of Agriculture Faisalabad, 2021
Dr. Muqeet is a well-known veterinarian, online pet consultant, writer, editor, animal genetic scientist, and pet expert. Dr. Muqeet Mushtaq has spent more than 7 years following his passion for animals. He is a regular contributor to numerous pet and veterinary industry books, magazines, and websites.
Dr. Muqeet has an extensive background in treating and writing about pets (especially dogs and cats). He is passionate about caring and loving speechless creatures. He can give his expertise on all pet topics, including veterinary and health topics, general care, nutrition, grooming, behavior, training, rescue and animal welfare, lifestyle, breeding and showing (cats as well as dogs), dog sports, and activities, and the human-animal bond.
- More than 7 years in the veterinary industry
- Nearly 5 years in the pet/animal publishing industry
- Licensed Veterinarian
- Practicing animal veterinarian at Vet Tips, Pakpattan.
Prior to starting her career in pet/animal writing, editing and publishing, Dr. Muqeet spent 3 years working in veterinary hospitals where he assisted veterinarians as they treated dogs, cats, rabbits, pocket pets, reptiles, birds, and one memorable zoo cub.
Throughout his editing career, Dr. Muqeet contributes his writing, editing, and consulting services for many renowned websites, including:
https://vettips.org/ (Owned by Dr. Muqeet)
Dr. Muqeet is instrumental in contributing to several new pet magazines, and he is very keen to assist homeless animals and the people who care for them.
Today, Dr. Muqeet continues writing, editing, and consulting pets/animals for multiple renowned platforms.
Certifications and training
- One week of training on Phenotypic Characterization of Livestock Breeds of Pakistan organized by National Center for Livestock Breeding, Genetics and Genomics (NCLBG&G), PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi from June 21 to June 25, 2021.
- Certificate of Achievement on Rabies Educator Certificate on October 13, 2017, by Global Alliance for Rabies Control.
- Participation in one-day Hands-on Training Workshop on Genomic DNA extraction and PCR use in Molecular Diagnostics on February 27, 2018, at CVAS, Jhang support by German Partnership Program for Excellence in Biological Sciences.
- Participation in Hands-on Training Workshop on Parasitic Management and Health Care in Companion Animals on March 29, 2018
- Many more.
- Research paper on Genomic Characterization of Insulin-like Growth Factor Binding Proteins In Cattle. (Published in BioMed Research International on 25 july, 2022) (https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/5893825)
- Research Article on Camel management & reproduction in AVN Journal November, 2018.
2. Dr. Ali Hussan
Dr. Ali is a professional veterinary physician and licensed veterinarian. He holds a bachelor’s degree in (DVM) from the University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Lahore and a master’s degree in clinical medicine and surgery from the University of Agriculture Faisalabad. He has been treating pets and small animals in veterinary medicine for three years. He has vast experience treating various pets and animals, and he is a great surgeon. He enjoys writing articles and blogs about animal husbandry, pet care, and anything else relevant to veterinary medicine. He has worked as a consultant for a few companies in past and now he is working with the Vettips platform for the past 3 years.
Other team members’ details will be provided on request.
Our Goal is Providing Safe, Convenient, & Healthy Environment for Your Bestie
Our team is here to help you any time
Looking For A Professional?
Get in Touch By Phone Or email
Or Click Here For More Contact Info